Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Go eXfuze

Well.  It’s been awhile since I’ve blogged here.  There are a couple of reasons for this.  The main distraction is that eXfuze has gotten on the “everyone can be seduced to join any company that offers to “buy” them a Mercedes”.  Number 1 – That disappointedly moves eXfuze to join every other Network Hype company.  Number 2 – I don’t like Merc3edes autos.  I’ve had one, My brother has had a few and I even had the best that they ever made. 450 SL, in my care for awhile and I wouldn’t buy one ever.  They are uncomfortable for anyone over 6 feet tall, the seats are harder than a church pew and the dash looks like a 1949 Dodge pickup; with wood.  If I wanted a Mercedes, I would own one;  and I don’t.

However, that doesn’t change the fact that they still produce the only nutritional product that I would use even If I had to import it!

But…..  They have just released a new Android tool that now makes promoting eXfuze really easy.  It is named “go exfuze” and can be found in the Android and Apple market.  You really need to try it out.  Oh.. You need to sign in using your ID NUMBER, not the name or nickname that you may use on your exfuze back office.  No one tells you that, it will just refuse to sign you in……

With this new ap, you can email, text and follow your leads.  You can retrieve the names from your phone/tablet contact list to do so.  If you are in my down line, expect a text from me showing you what I can send automatically.  More on the success of this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment