Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summa Coffee by eXfuze

I know, I should have blogged about Summa before now.  However, I wanted to write about it with some experience and not just a “taste test” review.

First I admit that I am Dutch by heritage.  That means that my blood runs to coffee and my thoughts run to sarcasm.  Through exposure, my bride succumbed to the coffee affinity but not, thank God, to the sarcasm.  But by this, I am stating that we drink a lot of dark roast coffee.  A short day for me would be a pot of french roast.  A short day for Eloise would be any day without a extra shot of espresso in whatever….

Summa will not take the place of a cup of dark roast coffee.  It is similar to a medium roast.  So, does this mean that we don’t drink Summa?  Not even close.  If I have a pot of dark roast on, Eloise uses Summa for that extra shot.  If we want just a cup of coffee without making a whole pot, you can put enough (hold down for 1 one thousand 2 one thousand) into a cup of hot water to suffice.  It tastes like brewed coffee, not “freeze dried instant”.

I like coffee hot and cold.  I have figured out my summer drink.  I take a 12+ ounce glass, fill it up 1/3rd with crushed ice.  Then pour in just enough cold water to fill the spaces in the ice, no more,  Put in 4 or 5 shots of Summa (to taste) (I count - 1 one thousand to 4 one thousand) and then pour in liquid french vanilla creamer to taste.  It is similar to an Iced vanilla late from a coffee store.  Only cheaper and made wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment