Monday, June 22, 2009

Progress at 2 months

My 2 month anniversary is almost here..  No, it is 2 months ago today that I received my first shipment of Seven+, all 16 bottles.  My sponsor lives 500 miles away, so training was slow to start.  I found out that my starter kit was light, and it took eXfuze almost 3 weeks to get me the complete kit.  So my start was slower than it should have been.  However, I am getting organized and am now ready to forge ahead.  My stats are as follows:

Total outlay for eXfuze is $1093.00, including the shipment I just received this weekend..  Unnecessary website $400.00.  Brochures and paperwork for me and future downline $124.00.  This makes a grand total of $1617.00

Total income is $804.00.   So at the end of my second month, after a slow start, my total revenue for eXtract Fuzion (eXfuze) is –$813.00.   And I have 6 bottles in inventory.   So I have a 50% return of my investment already.   And I consider my start to be really slow.

I have my binary legs started.  I have 3 or 4 preferred customers.  I have 4 or 5 retail customers.  I have 2 or 3 distributer prospects.  I have 2 meetings scheduled for this week, although I don’t know if there will be anyone there, as getting firm commitments is tough for me…….  I have given out over 20 bottles and still have 4 to follow up on this week.  Last weekend, I had my second training meeting with my downline and it went well.  I’m still learning myself about this Networking system and am not the best teacher/trainer yet.  But I DO get them the material they need and have made forms that need to be included in their folders.

Under lessons learned:

All distributers, keep a log of the bottles/samples given.  Keep a log of the outcome, as you need to recognize any patterns and you don’t want to miss someone that you think that you may have already approached.

Insist on your prospects following the 7 day challenge.  Then  follow up after 7 to 10 days.  You are NOT giving out $0,79 soft drink samples!  These samples cost real money.  Insist on at least finding out if they have used the product and getting feedback from them.

Also, be prepared to sell distributorships.  Make at least one or two starter packs for  new distributers.  You will want to give one out to your new distributer immediately on sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment