Monday, June 1, 2009

original posting of May 14th 2009

May 14
Thoughts on MLM
Everyone that knows me long enough has heard my Amway stories. The stories that include our friend Mike who had to discourage the Amway people from meeting at his restaurant because of the disruption they caused. They would even bother other customers, if said customer would dare to make eye contact. And of course, there was Shaklee, Avon, and so on up to Nikken, Herbal Life and Mona Vie today. Most of these companies have great products. I object to their marketing strategy. If you want to buy their soap, they will try to sell you their vitamins too. AND if you sign up and buy an outrageous amount of product yourself, you will most assuredly become Americas newest millionaire. Guaranteed. Even though it hasn't happened to them or anyone they know, they have HEARD of someone who is now making a zillion dollars a year. And in the past, they have always pushed anyone who would stand still, really hard.
So. For me, why this and why now?
Well, as I stated on my business blog, http://airlessspraycenter.blogspot.com/, I have been looking for something that would give me a secondary income. Preferably a residual one. I looked at some of the current companies. The trouble with them is their size. I would be signing on to a company where millions of people are already selling the product. That means I would be trying to steal someone else’s customers for my own. Gathering new customers to the product would be difficult. And the starting costs, in reality, are very large. I know, you can start for $40 or $60, or $80. But that just gets you on their distributer list. You still cannot sell at a profit until you recruit someone else, actually many someones, and/or buy a large amount of product yourself. Some were $3000.00 to $6000.00 to get everything up and running. Before you could make a dime. Plus your monthly required order. Which means if you do REALLY well, you will recoup your investment in a year or so. And your primary job will have to support you and your secondary job for that time. If you do really well. Most do not.
eXfuze is different in a couple of important ways. First is that there is only 2 products. Seven Plus and Seven Plus Pro. So you can order allot of inventory for less than $350.00 Then there is the fact that eXfuze is a business in it’s infancy. Their first shipment was made in the Fall of 2008. Less than a year ago. That means that the market for this product is wide open. As an extract, it is in a newer, improved and more advanced market than the concentrated juices. So it’s product is in a market of ONE! They make their over-ride checks on a weekly basis. They pay a higher percentage than all of the others. But mainly for me, it is getting in on the ground floor with a company that will grow exponentially. In five years, look me up and ask how this went…….
1:17 PM
SHORT AND SWEET. my new website is up, even though it is far from finished. You can see it (and purchase items soon) at:
www.eXtractFuzion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment