Saturday, August 17, 2013

Incredible Free Products

I was on the Saturday call with Eddie Freeman this morning.  He mentioned that the “get 4 and pay no more” promotion has been modified to accept YOUR personal autoship preference!!  So I went on to check it out.  All of the packages that had been offered as the “get 4 and pay no more” weren’t what I wanted/needed before, so I had stopped mine.

Sure enough, the new program is great!  I selected 1 bottle of PRO, 1 bottle of Focus and a box of ZILLA.  This is perfect.  I now have a package that my downline will be willing to order AND it cut the cost to $125.00 plus shipping.  This is affordable for everyone.  These are the products and the amount that should be a minimum for everyone.  If my 4 customers/distributers then order this same order or more, , mine is free.

If you want or need more of any product, you can add it as an additional autoship or, as I do, order additional products as needed every 2 months or so.  This is how I order the ShapeWay products.  That way my autoship qualifies me at the $100.00 level, so I can collect a weekly check without automatically ordering too much of anything.  I no longer have to modify my autoship to keep from purchasing too much of any one product.

Eddie talked about how the new Focus was much better than the original.  I will research this and blog more on it later.  Eddie toped off his call with the announcement that the compensation plan is being improved in the distributers favor.  This information will be released within a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment