Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I have had a few conversations recently with a few of my distributors. They are having problems getting new distributors signed up.
As for the season. Winter is always a difficult time to get new distributors. There are a few other things that I speak to them all about, but the most important comes under the do as I say not do as I do rule. None of these distributors are on autoship themselves. I have a hard time understanding how someone expects to sell someone else on a product that they aren't using themselves. I am asked quite often how I manage to to sell so much exfuze. My answer is always the same. I drink the product on a daily basis. I show and can list benefits from drinking the product. I share this information with anyone who asks. I personally would never purchased a nutritional product from the person who didn't use the product themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment