Sunday, September 26, 2010

Green ZILLA

It is Saturday morning about 6am and the conference is going great!  John Maxwell is one of the most dynamic speakers that I have ever heard.  You would have to be here to understand what an impact He will make on your life.

Our newest product, ZILLA has been released.  It is an all natural, nothing synthesized, energy drink that is really good for your health.  I will post more about the ingredients later.  It tastes great.  I spent the last 3 weeks trying and testing the other energy drinks.  I had never needed felt the need to drink one, but knew that I needed to try the competition.  They all tasted somewhere between bad and horrible.  More on that later also.

We’re going back in today to get the latest on the formulation of Focus.  John Maxwell will speak again today.  We’ll talk again next week……

No comments:

Post a Comment