Monday, July 19, 2010

Ca State Fair

I was able to get to the California State Fair this last Saturday.  I went with an eXfuze customer (prospective distributer), daughter and grand-daughter.  Eloise met up with us later that evening.  The fair was surprisingly empty.  We had absolutely no crowds to negotiate in the exhibit halls.  The music was fantastic also.  We had plenty of seating while we sat and listened.  With no crowds to maneuver around, I didn’t even think about how 2 years ago, I finished off the day at the fair by riding in a wheelchair.  We spent over 6 hours at the fair and as we were walking waaay out to our car to leave, I realized that I didn’t even bring a cane with me.  And, at midnight, I was walking at a fast pace with no discomfort whatsoever.  eXfuze is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment