Saturday, July 4, 2009

Road Trip

It is now 5:50am and I am enjoying the 1st cup of coffee today.  The morning is looking beautiful, and I think that I will walk this morning and enjoy the new day.

and I’m off.   well… after I finish my coffee……

And I’m (we’re) back.  Eloise and I just walked a short 2+ miler.  About an hour in this uneven, read hilly, terrain.  It is beautiful here and a great 64 degrees.  We drove through Shasta a few days ago and it was 107 !!

I made the trip in fair shape.  Still no meds except for a mild (1/2) painkiller because after the first 6 hour drive, my back locked up after the next 10 hours on the road.  My recovery this morning has been faster than ever before though.  I will post further into the week as to how this drive ends up.

No comments:

Post a Comment